My Sinclair Portal (10 FAQs)
If you’re a Sinclair student, you know the drill: logging into MySinclair portal to check your email, find your class schedule, and see your grades. But what else can this portal do? Check out these 10 FAQs to get the most out of MySinclair.
How do I log in to my Sinclair Portal
If you are a current Sinclair student, faculty, or staff member, you can log in to the Sinclair Portal by going to https://my.sinclair.edu and entering your username and password.
If you are a new user, or if you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the “New User” or “Forgot Password” links on the login page.
What is the URL for my Sinclair Portal
The Sinclair Portal is your one-stop shop for all things Sinclair. From here you can access your student email, register for classes, pay your tuition bill, and more. The Portal is a secure site that only authorized users can access, so you can be sure your personal information is safe.
How do I change my password on my Sinclair Portal
In order to change your password on your Sinclair Portal, you will need to log in to your account and navigate to the ‘Settings’ page. Once you are on the ‘Settings’ page, look for the ‘Change Password’ option and click on it. Enter your current password and then enter your new password in the provided fields. Once you have entered your new password, click on the ‘Save Changes’ button and your password will be updated.
How do I view my grades on my Sinclair Portal
In order to view your grades on your Sinclair Portal, you will need to log in and click on the “Student” tab. From there, select the “Grades” option from the menu. This will take you to a page where you can view all of your current and past grades.
How do I register for classes on my Sinclair Portal
In order to register for classes on your Sinclair Portal, you will need to log in to your account and navigate to the registration page. From there, you will be able to search for classes that are available and add them to your schedule. Once you have added all of the classes you wish to take, you will need to submit your schedule for approval.
How do I pay my tuition on my Sinclair Portal
If you’re a student at Sinclair Community College, you may be wondering how to pay your tuition on the portal. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
1. Log in to your portal account.
2. Click on the “Student” tab.
3. Under the “Financial Information” section, click on the “Billing” link.
4. You will be redirected to the Student Financial Services website. Click on the “Make a Payment” link.
5. You will be redirected to the CASHNet website. Enter the amount you would like to pay and your payment method (credit/debit card or eCheck).
6. Click on the “Submit” button to complete your payment.
How do I view my financial aid information on my Sinclair Portal
If you’re a current or future Sinclair student, you may be wondering how to view your financial aid information on the Sinclair Portal. Here’s a quick guide to help you find what you’re looking for:
1. Log in to your account at https://my.sinclair.edu.
2. On the left-hand side of the screen, click on the “Financial Aid” tab.
3. From there, you can view your financial aid summary, awards, and disbursements.
4. If you have any questions about your financial aid, you can contact the Financial Aid Office at 937-512-3000 or by email at [email protected]
We hope this guide has been helpful!
How do I contact my advisor on my Sinclair Portal
If you are a student at Sinclair Community College, you can contact your advisor through the Sinclair Portal. To do this, log in to the portal and click on the “Student Services” tab. Then, click on the “Advisor” link. This will take you to a page where you can view your advisor’s contact information.
How do I order my transcripts on my Sinclair Portal
If you need transcripts from Sinclair Community College, there are a few ways to order them. The quickest and easiest way is to order them online through the Sinclair Portal.
1. Go to https://my.sinclair.edu and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “Student Services” tab.
3. Under “Academic Records,” click on “Order Transcripts.”
4. Select how you would like your transcripts delivered (e.g., mail, pick-up, etc.) and how many copies you need.
5. Click “Submit Request” and your transcripts will be on their way!
What is the deadline to withdraw from classes on my Sinclair Portal
The deadline to withdraw from classes on the Sinclair Portal is the last day of the refund period for the semester.